I am a Christian married mother of 2 boys, and a pathology resident.
My older boy who I'll call "Den" is 7 and in 2nd grade. He can be very funny in a serious sort of way.
My younger boy, who I'll call "Diesel", is very funny in a comical sort of way. He is easy to discipline but is full of mischief. I'll post some of his old antics so you can see!
My husband, who I'll call "Dadhub" is a great guy who has really done well in keeping the household running when I have been on call, studying, etc. he has put up with me before medical school, during medical school and in residency so I presented him with his "PHT" or "Putting Honey Through" award.
Awww, poor baby! That's too cute though I'm sure it wasn't funny to have to wash that all off, LOL!!!
ReplyDelete