Monday, October 26, 2009

Bats,pumpkins, firemen and snake eyes

Okay so the pumpkins have been picked, bought, carved, whittled, decorated and displayed. What's left to do with them? Light them!!! I surely did not do this when I was growing up. But then we didn't have a Jack-o'lantern either but that's another story. So Den's um I mean Snake Eyes' school had a pumpkin lighting. Basically that's when all of the classes decorate a pumpkin or something like that. Usually it's something to do with a book that the kids have read. this year Den's er snake eyes' class decorated a table around the book "Stellaluna".
Here's Den AKA Snake eyes' class' table:



Heres Den/Snake Eye with the bat that he made:



An here's Snake Eyes with the Bow-and-mallow set that he earned by selling Cub scout popcorn;

And here's Snake Eyes with his trusty sidekick, fireman Diesel:

No comments:

Post a Comment