Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fiction, Tv and Alzheimer's

Maybe I read too many novels or maybe I watch too much TV OR maybe I have early onset Alzeheimer's disease! Those are the ONLY reasons I can think of why i did so dismally on the slide unknown quiz on Monday! Okay I know that Early onset Alheizmer's is nothing to poke fun at. Only 5-6% develop symptoms before the age of 65. AND although it has been know to show up between the age of 30-40, this is very rare. Also it runs in families. So highly unlikely. SO do I give up the TV and throw away the books? OR... maybe I have some sort of rare pathology memory deficiency.

If they named a disease after me MAYBE THEN I'D remember it!!!

Yup that's it because I am NOT giving up my novels and the fact that my DVR is almost full tells me THAT is not the problem. SO rare pathology memory disorder it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment