Sunday, November 1, 2009

I won a Blog award!

It doesn't happen very often, which makes it extra special when it does. I just got started blogging last week  and probably should have chronicled my adventure as a medschool mommy and a Mom MD all along. However, I recently started a journal. Plus my friend Rusheika's page inspired me to start one. I am not homeschool but I wish that I could so I'll live vicariously through her. I am flattered and inspired that she awarded me with this friend award !


Rusheika, I have happy memories of our childhood. I continue to learn so much from you. It make me sad to think that our children aren't growing up together like we did.

Now I pass the Friend award on to Path 201X . I have known Path 201X since before I entered medical school. I don't think that she knows how much she has motivated me to a) continue when times get rough and b)choose Pathology. She is also a medical mommy and has been blogging for a long while. Not to mention,s he is one of the people I can most count on to help edit my personal statements. Check out her journey pursuing medical school here !

2 comments:

  1. I am impressed that you have not one blog but 2!!!

    You never know where life will lead and how God orchestrates our lives so that paths cross... every person God places in our lives is for a reason... I am glad he chose for us to be friends... and who knows, maybe one day our boys will be friends... that's what life is like!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Vanessa! I gotta tell you, your message had tears streaming down my face. Okay, so I had an emotional day which already put me in the mood but your post took me over the cry baby edge! Thanks for the support over the years and for being a person I can look to for advice both career and personal!

    ReplyDelete